- Code of Conduct
- Crandon Public Library Board By-laws
- Crandon Public Library Ecommerce Policy
- Crandon Public Library Historical Collections Policy
- Crandon Public Library Volunteer Policy
- Fiscal Policy
- Freedom to Read Statement
- Historical Collections Policy
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- Meeting Room Policy
- Unattended Children Policy
- Print, Copy, Fax Policy
Crandon Public Library is accepting donations of books in great shape and per staff approval.
Please check at the circulation counter for staff approval.
Crandon Public Library
110 W. Polk Street
Crandon, WI 54520
Monday/Tuesday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday/Thursday 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – Noon