The mission of the Crandon Public Library Foundation is to receive, hold, and distribute funds collected from donations and memorials for capital improvement of the Crandon Public Library.
The Gift of Giving
Choose the purpose for which your gift is to be used if consistent with the goals and policies of the Crandon Public Library.
Examples of the types of gifts that can help support the mission of the Crandon Public Library Foundation.
- A gift of cash, securities or property for immediate or future use by the Library.
- A bequest in your will or living trust to the Crandon Public Library Foundation.
- Beneficiary designations of life insurance or retirement plan proceeds.
- Gifts with retained income for yourself or others.
- Unrestricted gifts enable the Library Foundation, along with the Library Board of Trustees, to survey its needs and use the earnings from these gifts where they are most needed.
The Foundation appreciates all donations regardless of size. As such, the Foundation has established the following recognition levels for our Recognition Tree that is prominently displayed in the Library’s main entrance
For additional information on making a contribution to our library,
please download and print the Crandon Public library Foundation Brochure.
Board of Directors
Heather Ostrowski, President
Rebecca Perry, Vice President
R.T. Krueger, Secretary
Help Our Library Continue to Grow
The Crandon Public Library Foundation was created to encourage private donations and bequests that will support the operations and activities of the Crandon Public Library.
Please consider supporting the Foundation.
With your help, the Crandon Public Library will continue to grow and serve generations of Crandon residents and visitors to the area.
Crandon Public Library
110 W. Polk Street
Crandon, WI 54520
Monday/Tuesday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday/Thursday 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – Noon